Anton Totibadze was born in Moscow in 1993 to a family of artists.
His father Konstantin Totibadze and uncle Gogi Totibadze are both painters.
In 2013 Totibadze graduated from The High School of Graphic Design, Boris Trofimov’s Studio. In 2013 he took part in an exhibition at the State Russian Museum.
His work was consequently accepted to the Museum’s XX-XXI century Fine Art collection. In 2014 – 2015 Anton was teaching fine art to juniors at London Gates Education Group. Lives and works in Moscow.
- «Everything’s gonna get well soon», Totibadze Gallery , Moscow
- «The Way All People Do», 25KADR Gallery, Moscow
«Everything is coming now», Roza Azora Gallery, Moscow
«The Totality of Elegance», Tallin Portrait Gallery, Tallinn
- «The Totality of Elegance», 25KADR Gallery, Moscow
- «Dayly routine», Gallery Project 180 м2, Moscow
- «Performance», cafe «Mart», Moscow
Selected group exhibitions:
- International Buy Art Fair, Art Abode Gallery, Manchester
- «Come back home», IRRA, Moscow
- «Portraits of Happy People», Zdes at Taganka Gallery, Moscow
- International Art Contest 10th Arte Laguna Prize, Arsenale, Venice
- «Area 7», Totibadze Gallery, Moscow
- «Spree is somewhere», Totibadze Gallery , Moscow
- International fair Cosmoscow, Roza Azora Gallery, Moscow
- «Gifts», Roza Azora Gallery, Moscow
- «At ease», Roza Azora Gallery, Moscow
- «Ode to Food», PROUN Gallery, Moscow
- International fair Art Moscow, Roza Azora Gallery, Moscow
- «Cookbook of Russian Museum», The State Russian Museum, St.Petersburg
- «All of Totibadze», Roza Azora Gallery, Moscow
Collections–The State Russian Museum
–Museum of Organic Culture
–Private collections in Russia, Georgia, USA, France, Latvia, Estonia, Germany, England